I have been tagged by Sally to list 6 wierd things about myself. I prefer to think of wierd as odd or eccentric, so I am listing 6 odd things about myself.
1) I like to peel my toast apart into two sections and eat them sepearately. First I take the crust off and then peel the remaining bread apart. I have done this for years...I know, "odd."
2) I hate to walk around barefoot, but prefer to have bare feet when I wear shoes..
3) I have to sleep with a fan on, even if it is freezing cold. Always have and always will.
4) I love skulls and skeletons (mostly in association with the Mexican Day of the Dead Celebration).
5) I set an alarm every morning, even on weekends. I hate sleeping in as I feel like I have wasted a day.
6) I don't want any furniture on my new deck. Nope, not even patio stuff. I like the "clean" look of the large deck. So why did we buld it, my Mother asks?.... So the dog can have a place to nap in the sun without getting dirty, I answer!
Okay, I tag Annie, Tracie and Sue!