Saturday, March 08, 2008

Indulgence


It's spring time...that means buds on trees, sprouting bulbs, and Brachs Malted Milk Eggs.... Yes, the time for indulgence is here! I put the word out that I was on the look out for Brachs Malted Milk Eggs and scored two bags yesterday!!! If I had a major weakness, it would be these babies! I can put a bag away in a matter of minutes, but I won't. I will savor each one. I'm very partial to the Brachs brand. I have eaten these since I was a little girl, and I never stray away. I have eaten others, but I always come back to these as my very favorite. They bring back memories of white lips, white patten leather shoes and a new easter dress. It's funny how something so little can bring back memories so big.

What is your indulgence? Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kelly Snelling said...

those sound so yummy! i am partial to those cadbury chocolate mini eggs. but i also wait all year for this candy that is from see's. it only comes out at st. patrick's day. it looks like a little potato. but it is this yummy gooey fluffy creamy filling, sort of the consistency of divinity. and it has pine nuts for the eyes of the potato. then it is rolled in cocoa and cinnamon. it sounds weird but it is awesome. my kids have been asking about them for months already. they know st. patty's day is coming. yum!

Maija said...

I've never been much of a malt ball candy fan, but I remember the white lips my friends would have. I have to say my greatest weakness is candy corn at Halloween- I just LOVE tehh stuff. I've heard they even have other colors now!