Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



I love this time of year! I love the colors of Halloween and the aroma of all the candy! I'm sitting here waiting for all the little ones to come dressed in their costumes. It brings back such great memories of when I was little. The costumes certainly have changed! So far, I've managed to eat two fun size Snickers, a box of Milk Duds and a Kit Kat... that Tootsie Pop is looking pretty good too!

This past weekend, my husband and I made the annual trip to Dallas for a Halloween party. We always have such a great time dressing up and acting like complete idiots! This year was extra special as I met up with some old high school and college friends. It's amazing how we just pick up where we left off. That is the beauty of real friendships. I have known Susan since 6th grade. Yep, we were the nerds that ate brown bag lunches together. We laugh now, but we were pitiful!

Here are a few pre-party pics. It makes me laugh looking at them....

4 comments:

Maija said...

You and your hubby and friends are so SEXY!!

Anonymous said...

oh my GAWD! i am cracking up! is that you in the bottom photo? haw! and the dog! he looks like he's saying, "well that dude is definitely going to be spilling something. i just have to wait here and i'll be drinking beer any second." those costumes are so over the top i LOVE them! and i love that you all wore them! oh thanks for the laughter. i am still cackling!

Anonymous said...

Looks like just too much fun! I love dressing up for Halloween, but we haven't in years-those pictures make me think we need to that next year, though.

Anonymous said...

hahahaaaaa - the dog is sooo funny - looking up at you like you've gone nuts!!!