Friday, October 26, 2007

Thanks!


Thank you to those who expressed interest in my pieces. The show was a great success and my work was very well received. It is always hard to put your work out "there" for others to review and judge. It is one thing to make something for yourself, but to make something in hopes that others will like it is always a bit frightening.

For those of you that inquired about available pieces, these are the pieces I have left. If you would like more information, please send me an email and I would be happy to send you more information.

Lorraine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Lorraine!!!!! Congrats on your much deserved success!!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Lorraine! No wonder your show was such a success. Love the one with the text...well, all of them are terrific!