1) My phone was actually used to CALL friends and family
2) My evenings were spent reading books or watching TV for entertainment.
3) Time spent in front of a computer was only at work.
4) I never "stalked" anyone.
5) I read the paper in the morning.
1) My phone is a device to connect me to all my social networking sites. (If you are lucky, I may answer the phone.)
2) My evenings are spent reading blogs, taking internet classes, editing photos or cruising my Facebook feeds (heaven forbid I lose internet connection!).
3) When I get home from work, I can't wait to get on my computer or Ipad to wind down at night!
4) I am now an official FB stalker (can't even believe I admit to this).
5) I check my "phone" first thing in the morning for Instagram, FB and Pintrest updates. Caffine has moved second to my social networking habits.
How has social networking changed your life?