Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Accidental Photo Walk

I have come to realize that my camera should be attached to my hip.  This morning is a perfect example.  I went to the car wash to get the Beetle washed, only to find out the car wash was closed.  It opens at 8:00 and I was there at 7:45 sharp.  So...thought process....take a left on this road up here and see what's around the corner.   Only to my surprise, there was a beautiful vision of a waterfall  flowing over a relief pond.  Dang..where is my camera!   Fire up the Iphone...snap a few pics, back in the beetle and off to the car wash.  Now I find out the car wash doesn't open until 9:00!  So...home to get my camera (don't get me wrong, I love my Iphone, but I LOVE the feel of my camera in my hands), back out and 45 minutes to shoot.  It was pure heaven.  Just enough...oh, and I did get my car washed!  

2 comments:

Taylor schapiro said...

Oh my gosh, there you go again, secretly putting tons of entries on your blog without telling me. NowIi have so much catch up reading to do. Oh I love your secret blog. Great pictures and a very relaxing feeling. Glad the secret is out. I'll be back.

Mali Gold said...

great pictures..love your blog!